• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Latest to be converted

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
Well it finaly happened. I was at demo says the the golf dome on saturday. Hidden amounst the brands was the wait for it..............MIZUNO rep. I chated with him for a bit then proceeded to hit the new irons they have out and the muscle back from last year. Well I hate to say it but you mizuno push jerks are right.....BEST CLUBS EVER. I also hit there fairway woods which were the best I hit all day. They didnt have the new driver there so i went to a store afterwards and hit it against the launcher 460 comp (the cleveland rep fit me just becasue he liked my swing, at demo days) So i hit a mizuno with teh exact same specs as the fitted comp. 10.5 reg flex (weird i know) And it BLEW the Cleveland AWAY. In two years time I'll have a bag full of Mizunos. I figure graduation is as godd an excuse as any to spens money i dont have. plus i may be able to sucker poeople to buy them for me :).

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
MAHALLEDAY said:
Well it finaly happened. I was at demo says the the golf dome on saturday. Hidden amounst the brands was the wait for it..............MIZUNO rep. I chated with him for a bit then proceeded to hit the new irons they have out and the muscle back from last year. Well I hate to say it but you mizuno push jerks are right.....BEST CLUBS EVER. I also hit there fairway woods which were the best I hit all day. They didnt have the new driver there so i went to a store afterwards and hit it against the launcher 460 comp (the cleveland rep fit me just becasue he liked my swing, at demo days) So i hit a mizuno with teh exact same specs as the fitted comp. 10.5 reg flex (weird i know) And it BLEW the Cleveland AWAY. In two years time I'll have a bag full of Mizunos. I figure graduation is as godd an excuse as any to spens money i dont have. plus i may be able to sucker poeople to buy them for me :).

Soon this site will be know as mizunotalk.com. Just kidding. I haven't tried any of their woods yet but now I will have to try the driver.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
I would love to try these clubs. Their customers sing the praises of the company.

I just cannot afford it at all now - so I must ignore... :(

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Nice goning you will lvoe them.

Also I am the only loyal MIZUNO fan here and we all know it also I hit a 220 yard 3 iron to 3 feet on saturday SWEET

OP
MAHALLEDAY

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
I can't believe I never tried them sooner. Oh well live and learn.

OP
MAHALLEDAY

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
i hit the MP-30, Mp-32, and tghe MP-001 Driver and 3 wood.

Mizuno MPed

Fore!
Mar 11, 2005
i think my irons are the best ever made next to the mp 27 that tiger used when he started playing. I may get the callaway x tour though. They look so nice

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'd like to hit those Callaways. If they have the forgiveness of an X-16 and the feel of a forged club, I think i'd be sold.

R35

🔥 Latest posts