• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

****** lawyers!!!

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
They should've given her back the money for her coffee and told her never to come to a McDonalds again.

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Please define "oversized dildo". I didn't think that was possible.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Please define "oversized dildo".

Websters defines it with a picture.
rush-limbaugh.jpg

cwo2lt

Mulligans-R-Us
Nov 6, 2007
I hate to defend lawyers. GOD I hate to defend lawyers. But the truth is - lawyerspeak exists because of all the a$$holes in the world (and especially in the good old USA) willing to sue anybody, anytime, for any perceived slight.

McDonalds was sued for $90,000,000 because some stupid bitch spilled coffee on herself.

Without greed, there would be a lot fewer lawyers.

Which came first, the lawsuit or the lawyer? Was the market created by the lawyer or the lawyer by the market?

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I'm starting to feel like Bubba the Love Sponge here...

Yeah, makes sense Eracer. :)

Please define "oversized dildo". I didn't think that was possible.

Well you wouldn't.

Which came first, the lawsuit or the lawyer? Was the market created by the lawyer or the lawyer by the market?

The lawyer was a creation to defend people from the perils of the Market, given that it is becoming less and less a lazzais faire deal. Thus, people need protection from manipulation and the bit, especially when named company breaks the law to do so, or possibly has within some context. Thus born, the people's defense, the attorney.

However, as with plastic surgery, this case, and soon to be genetic engineering, people do not take things in stride. Mass social vigilance is non-existant, sadly.

🔥 Latest posts