• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lefthander from WI

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
I found this site while looking for equipment reviews as I was looking to buy some new clubs. I've been lurking for the last couple weeks and thought I would register and post.

I'm located in SE WI in Waukesha County. I see there are some fellow cheeseheads here. I'm a lefty and have been playing the game for 35 years. I took the last couple years off as I was getting sick of missing 3-5 foot putts and shooting the same score over and over. I did some fishing and boated a few muskies.

Now I'm getting back into the game and have an 11 year old daughter who is really taking an interest. She's been taking some lessons and is starting to show some promise. I hope golf for her is a college scholarship waiting to happen. We have a family membership at a semi-private club and have been playing twice a week for the last six weeks.

It looks like this place is a pretty good time, and I found the equipment discussions interesting and informative. I'll be checking in regularly.

Kevin

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Yo Kevin,

Welcome aboard. I'm follow Wisconsin resident. Adams-Friendship just 20 mile north of Wisconsin Dells. There are a few guys closer to you in the SE.

We will be looking to your posts. Remind your daughter we now have a women's golf section !!!!!

Again welcome aboard.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Aloha, Esox!

I grew up in Waukesha / Oconomowoc. I left there in 1977, but have fond memories of the lake country.

Welcome to Shottalk.

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
Hey Kevin
Welcome aboard. I'm in The Falls. Pretty close by. We're putting a little outing together. Check out this thread "Wi area Shottalk outing Fall 2008". Let me know if you are interested.

OP
Esox

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Hey Kevin
Welcome aboard. I'm in The Falls. Pretty close by. We're putting a little outing together. Check out this thread "Wi area Shottalk outing Fall 2008". Let me know if you are interested.

Brookfield for me so we're neighbors. I saw that thread and I am interested. I have played more than a few rounds at Silver Spring since they opened the place oh so many years ago. I once shot 33 on the Island nine. Of course I was younger, and uh, shall we say, thinner. Thanks for asking a newbie to the forum. I'll keep an eye on the thread.

For the last seven years, minus the last two, I've been playing mostly at Morningstar in Vernon. Cool course, pretty bad greens.

Thanks for the welcomes.

Kevin

🔥 Latest posts