• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lefty r7425tp with creation and a few others

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
I am selling a left handed r7425tp driver with an accuflex creation 65g stiff flex shaft and a gp tour velvet grip. The club is 44 inches in length and comes with the tp headcover and the tp weight kit. I am asking $200 firm for this including shipping.

Project X 6.0 iron shafts cut to TLT series 4 all tip prepped, and will also include an uncut px 6.0 2 iron and sw shaft. This would retail for $300 new, I am asking $150 shipped.

Left handed Odyssey black series putter, non insert 100% milled, mint condition, comes with headcover. $160 firm shipped.

Calhoun

Jul 30, 2007
That putter didn't last long. Whats the chances of you pulling that head and selling the shaft & head separately?

OP
LyleG

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
I dont want tp pull the creation. Its worth more in that head than it is alone because in almost any other head it will play to short.

As for the putter it just didnt beat my scotty. I should have known as I dont putt worth beans with an offset neck putter.

Members online