• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

lesson VS result: RANT

hippsalan

Nov 18, 2007
2fast,

If you're having a problem coming through with your body and arms together, keep them together at the start and on to the backswing. Try this, assuming your a righty: at address feel your upper left arm connected to your outer left pec (chest) and keep it there while turning your body on the backswing. The swing will feel shorter and tighter so start with a short iron and a 3/4 swing first. If you keep the connection going back it's easier to keep it coming through. Let me know if this works.

If you would like info on the simple swing I'm teaching my students right now, check out the website on my profile.

OP
twofast2s

twofast2s

Dec 30, 2006
2fast,

If you're having a problem coming through with your body and arms together, keep them together at the start and on to the backswing. Try this, assuming your a righty: at address feel your upper left arm connected to your outer left pec (chest) and keep it there while turning your body on the backswing. The swing will feel shorter and tighter so start with a short iron and a 3/4 swing first. If you keep the connection going back it's easier to keep it coming through. Let me know if this works.

If you would like info on the simple swing I'm teaching my students right now, check out the website on my profile.

thanks!

i'll try that. i've actually gotten more confidence w/ my new swing. didn't have much of time to ingrain it fully since my hectic work schedule and weather.

i'll probably have ez post another video and compare my old and new swing.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
just because i'm korean, doesn't mean the instructor is korean. i rather speak english than korean anyways. hahaha.. however, i'll translate for yah.. no problem.. :D

you might've seen him at the range actually. pretty old guy. he prob. can't hit more than 150yds w/ his driver on a good day. but he gives lessons to bunch of people and so far he makes sense to me.

he's name is Ronnie Jansen. and yes.. Rick will be PISSSSSED if he saw you w/ him.

What's his looks got to do with it?

OP
twofast2s

twofast2s

Dec 30, 2006
What's his looks got to do with it?

not look, but his "physique."

the way he defines "square" always varies time to time, he has the hardest time bending down to pick up a ball to tee up the ball. basically, because he can't show me what a proper swing i should following or should be changing, there is limitation to my understanding and his teaching... thas all..

i like old guys.. look at WBL. he's old but i like him... :D

🔥 Latest posts