• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

lessons from Paula & Lefty,

ol-crank

Oct 28, 2006
Paula beat the best by 8 strokes and probably didn't hit a drive more than 230 yds. Phil, needing a birdie, laid up on his second shot, and sure enough he wins. Is there hope for us 300 + drivees who don't know the term "lay up"?

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
I'd LOVE to give Miss Creamer a lesson, heck I'd give Phil a lesson with his Boobs and millions, money talks :laugh: !!!

OP
ol-crank

ol-crank

Oct 28, 2006
actually her putter stroke was looking pretty

I'd like to give Paula a lesson or two.:D

decent on sunday. Her putt from about 20 Feet out that went about 5 Feet high & dropped in was as good as it gets.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
To get back to the original point, :) , yes, a moderate length drive in the fairway is worth more than a bomb in the woods.

I watched some of the LPGA this weekend, and Pretty In Pink looked like she was knocking the heck out of the ball with her driver. The commentators mentioned that this course was running hard and fast, so I'm surprised that PIP didn't hit longer than 230. Are we sure about that?

I played this weekend using my get-the-ball-in-play driver, the 43.5" CT250FC, and I was hitting the ball just as long as my regular 45" driver. Just more accurately.

OP
ol-crank

ol-crank

Oct 28, 2006
she probably averages longer than that but

To get back to the original point, :) , yes, a moderate length drive in the fairway is worth more than a bomb in the woods.

I watched some of the LPGA this weekend, and Pretty In Pink looked like she was knocking the heck out of the ball with her driver. The commentators mentioned that this course was running hard and fast, so I'm surprised that PIP didn't hit longer than 230. Are we sure about that?

I played this weekend using my get-the-ball-in-play driver, the 43.5" CT250FC, and I was hitting the ball just as long as my regular 45" driver. Just more accurately.

on the weekend that seemed to be about it. Maybe it was just the chatter about her wanting to get longer and the answer back that maybe she doesn't need to change a thing if she can dominate like she did on the weekend.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
OK, now to the really important question:

Does anyone besides me think that Paula's ass is getting bigger?

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country

SiberianDVM

Yes, and BETTER!! :D

I'd LOVE to give Miss Creamer a lesson, heck I'd give Phil a lesson with his Boobs and millions, money talks :laugh: !!!

ManchesterGolfer

And if you're a boob man you'd be better off with Phil 'cause his are bigger!! :laugh:

Natalie's sure are "perky" aren't they? :D

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007

Actually I think she's slimmed down a bit this year. That does make her look a bit wider in the beam but I think overall she's much hotter this year than last.

Yep & Nat's chest for that matter???

It seems to me it depends a lot on what she's wearing. I'm not a huge boob guy but her's aren't too out of proportion for her (IMO)... on the other hand, her lower half is probably the best on the LPGA tour. I can watch her from the waist down any time. :D

Old Farts Out! Paula's actually in my age group, thank you very much. :laugh:

Younger women dig older men. It's a fact. :laugh:

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
All I know is that when Paula was wearing that slinky pink skort, and the camera was behind her when she was walking, all I could think of was "two strange bulldogs in a sack".

:D

🔥 Latest posts