• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

LETS GO SERGIO!!!!!!!!

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Sergio? Win the Masters?

:biglol: :biglol: :biglol: :biglol: :biglol: :biglol: :biglol:

DH4816

Jun 20, 2008
If I was Sergio I'd be pissed. Not exactly a vote of confidence. I'm guessing they feel pretty safe with their money.

gpo

Jun 2, 2008
I wander what the return policy is at Golfsmith. I imagine when you send in the refund form you have to send in the original receipt.

If it would work out I would say buy the driver and return if he doesn't win.

DH4816

Jun 20, 2008
Looking around I see that Sergio is anywhere from 20-1 to 40-1 so you're better off putting the price of the driver on him with a sports book. Then if he wins you can buy the driver and a bunch of other stuff.

DH

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
There is actually no purchase necessary. If you fill out the form and mail it in, you still get a free driver if he wins. Not sure it's worth the $.42 for the stamp though. Also, I saw on WRX that you'd have until Saturday of the Masters to buy the driver. So if he's got a huge lead, go get an R9.
icon10.gif

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Dead money. With putting at a premium, I do not see Sergio taking the Masters. Its going to be an Open (British Open that is) or the PGA if Sergio takes a Major. A US Open or Masters win for Sergio would be a total fluke.

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
Aren't you guys a little hard on Garcia? I mean, we're talking about a guy who has 6 Major top 5s ( 2 seconds, 2 thirds, and 2 fifths ) in just the past four years, and is really just reaching his prime years.

If he ever bottles his Ryder Cup putting and takes it on tour, who can beat him?

🔥 Latest posts