• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Let's Keep in Touch!

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I don't know what's going on in here but I haven't been able to get in very often this week.

I don't want to lose contact with all the great friends I've made so I'd like to keep some contact information "just in case".

I'll start.... my e-mail is [email protected] and in a month after I move up into the home I just bought by sssmokin it will be [email protected].

I hope you'll post yours but if you don't like that idea please send me an e-mail or PM me your e-mail address.

Thanks!!

:p

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Bought a house next to sssmokin?

I had a bro who would always threaten to buy the house next door if anyone pissed him off. He was quite a "colorful" character. Married 5 times, divorced 3...on the IRS' hit list because he refused to file a tax return. Always had some fantastic babe with him, got himself into and out of more trouble than you can imagine. Died a couple of years ago and left a $50 US gold piece to sell and fund a party. Party is coming this fall.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Any surgical advice about penis enlargement, removing man's boobs, or sex change operations, don't hesitate to ask hahahaha

[email protected]

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
It's been a fun ride. I surely hope it continues. If not... or if anyone wants to know where to send cash to be launderd, young ladies to be loved, or new Ping Anser forged blades you tire of... my e-mail is [email protected]

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
dude---when ya going to make the move.. golf to celebrate the event...after the sore muscles heal from moving?????

Members online