• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Life is good because....

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
...right now I'm all alone on the back deck, working on cigar #2, country coming out of the deck speakers, lake critters are singing their songs, and it's a beautiful night.

Tomorrow is good because my girls come to me for 10 days!

Why is life good for you right now, or in the very near future?

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
Life is good because:

1) I have no health issues.
2) I don't have to worry about where my next meal comes from.
3) I'm young.
4) I have a great significant other, who, after being diagnosed with epilepsy, still goes about her life as if nothing is wrong, and makes me strive each day to be a better man.
5) I have great friends and family.
6) I only have one life, and don't plan on pissing it away.

cheers, all.

-YG

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I've got my freedom. I've got my family. I've got my clubs and a membership at the CC.
icon10.gif

I was just thinking this while cracking beer #4 after parring my 6th hole in a row and just striping my tee shot down the middle yesterday. I was in the cart, following my boss and friend and said "man, this is the life".

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
This one is easy for me.

Life is good because I will soon have my son, Bryan, to hold and give a whole new reason for all that I do, even more than he already has.

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Easy for me too,

Just bought a great house for a steal, have a beautiful girlfriend that I care about more than anything in the world and I enjoy my life, my friends and my family.

How can it get any better than that?

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
There are lots of reasons but right now life is good because I just finished a huge pain in the ass plumbing project. It involved digging a 30" deep hole to clean roots from a sewer drain. Sounds like fun I know but I'm still happy that's it's over.

Both daughters, friends and grandkids will be here over the 4th holiday so I got that that too.

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
Its good because I got a bunch of new clubs coming on Wednesday. :D Also I go for my license.

🔥 Latest posts