• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Little bit of everything sale. Come and get it.

Strider

Mar 16, 2005
I have started to build a collection again and need to start moving some stuff out. Everything has been well taken care of. All prices are shipped and paypal'd.

1. Sonocaddie V300 GPS. I have the box and everything that came with it. The unit is in very good working condition. Very,very easy to use. Best thing I liked about this GPS is that you can actually edit/add points to the courses to really dial in the distances. Comes in very handy especially at your home course. Info can be found at http://www.sonocaddie.com/V300/Index.html $150

2. Mizuno MP-T10 60-05 wedge with the quad cut grooves. Shafted with a Dynamic Gold in wedge flex. I hardly used this club so its in very good condition with just several ballmark/scratches on the face. $55

3. Ping I15 8* driver shafted with a Fujikura Fit-on E 370 s-flex playing at 46". Crown and top is clean and has normal wear to face and sole. This head truly is a anti-hook, low spin bomber. $175 with shaft, $135 head only

4. Ping I15 9.5* driver shafted with a Accuflex Creation 60 s-flex playing at 46". Crown and topline is clean with normal wear to the face. The sole has some excessive wear from the previous owner using it on a mat. $160 with shaft, $130 head only

5. Ping I15 14* FW wood shafted with a Accuflex Creation 80 x-flex playing at 43.5". This club saw very little use and is very clean with only some minor ballmarking to the face. $130 with shaft, $115 head only

I have several shafts up for grab. All are one time pulls that were professionally done with a Mitchell puller. All are in very good condition unless otherwise stated.

6. Aldila RIP Alpha 70 x-flex. Measures 42" and has been tipped 1". $80

7. Ping TFC 700 s-flex. Measures 43.5". There is 1 small rub mark by the "stiff" but does not affect playability in anyway. $45

8. Ust Axivcore Mamiya 79 x-flex. Measures 41.5" $60

9. Ust Axivcore Mamiya 69 XX-flex. Measures 42.5" $25

10. Ust Axivcore Mamiya 69 XX-flex. Measures 43.75" $25

All prices are Best Offer so please let me know if you think they are out of line so I can get this stuff sold. Pics will be emailed at request.
Sonocaddie v300.JPG
MIzuno 60 MP-T10 face.JPG
MIzuno 60 MP-T10 sole.JPG
Ping I15 8 face.JPG
Ping I15 8 Sole.JPG

OP
S

Strider

Mar 16, 2005
Please feel free to make offers. I need this stuff gone ASAP.

OP
S

Strider

Mar 16, 2005
Take the two pings drivers for 305 shipped and paypal'd

Take the shafts for 205 shipped and paypal'd

🔥 Latest posts