• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Live from the 'Peg City

goto10

Loopy
Reaction score
What's up everyone?

I've been lurking here for awhile, I think I'll get involved with my own special brand of JMO, FWIW, and YMMV. :)

About me... My name is Kevin and I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. :canadaflaI'm 34 years old, employed as an application developer with the provincial government. My wife and I are proud parents of an 18 month old daughter, and a 3 year old german shepherd named Cally (named after Callaway).

I'm a hobbiest clubmaker, although my amateur services extend beyond my personal use and well into my circle of friends and professional relationships. 'Round these parts, Captain Morgan is legal tender for services rendered. :laugh:

I check out alot of forums, but generally post at few. That said, I have 3K posts at FGI, but I'm feeling the bug to hang my hat someplace new. I like the vibe here.

Peace.

Wow! Welcome to the baord, you're a bigger contribution than this drunk jack***(me) is!

Jeff is right. His absurd post count is a stat padded my comments like

"I like that too"

and

"He stinks!"

Once in a great while though, Jeff is profound. A great while is about once every 7 months. He's due for a good post here in September, I believe.

Jeff is right. His absurd post count is a stat padded my comments like

"I like that too"

and

"He stinks!"

Once in a great while though, Jeff is profound. A great while is about once every 7 months. He's due for a good post here in September, I believe.

I'll do m by best when im a bit mpore sober!

Honestly though goto, reading your other posts, welcome to Shottalk, and its good to hear a good member addition. :)

Welcome to Shottalk. You sure you want to do this?:laugh:

Welcome to shottalk!

--Another canadian...what is this board coming to??? :D
Pretty soon all the phones will say:

Press 1 for English
Presione el número dos para el español
Press 3 for Canadian, you hoser.

--Another canadian...what is this board coming to??? :D

As a tribute to our friends from Canada I have been learning your language. Thank you for checking us 'oot'. I think you'll enjoy the people on this site, 'ey'. And finally, the Canadian I am most fluent in... I'll have another beer, ey? Welcome to Shot Talk:prop:

Welcome, Loopy!!!

Enjoy this place...we certainly do!

loftgolf said:
I think you'll enjoy the people on this site, 'ey'.

Close, but you still have some work to do, "Ey," as you put it is spelt 'EH'

Beauty eh. Tons of hosers here.

Thanks for the welcome y'all.

Oh, and Jeff, I can post whore w/ the best of em!!! That being said, I will do my best to contribute something of value.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520