• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Live Leaderboard Service on your iphone/blackberry for scrambles or guys golf trips

williamhoos

Sep 8, 2010
I have a great new service for a live leaderboard for golf events and outings. We are offering it for free for at least the rest of this year to drive usage because we know that when people try it, they love it and spread the word. I'd like to make the information available to the forum members and would love to hear your feedback.

A demo can be viewed at scrolf | Golf tournament online leaderboard (website home page is scrolf | Golf tournament online leaderboard)

It is ideal for two main purposes:
1. Scramble/captain choice events like charity outings
2. Guys golf weekends, especially for Ryder Cup format match play formats

The system runs through any mobile device (iphone, Blackberry, Droid, etc.) and is all browser based so there is nothing to download or configure. It adds a great dynamic to the event or matches and players who use it love it.

Thanks,

Willy
SCROLF = Scramble Golf Leaderboards - Live, Mobile, Fun
(Message was cleared by slingblade)

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Re: Live Leaderboard Service on your iphone/blackberry for scrambles or guys golf tri

(Message was cleared by slingblade)

Indeed.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Re: Live Leaderboard Service on your iphone/blackberry for scrambles or guys golf tri

Hey Willy,

We have members here from around the world. I'm guessing this is only suitable for the USA??

OP
W

williamhoos

Sep 8, 2010

Since it is browser based, it can run from anywhere. We have had a couple Australians join the site. It is only running in English. Let me know any other questions.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.