• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

LM numbers

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
When I went to a Callaway demo day a few years ago I got a ballspeed over 160... but it took a SS of 113mph. to get it. :laugh: I gotta find a place to hit my FTi today. I want to see the spin #'s on this thing.

It's also tough to get an accurate SS if you are going through swing changes... I was barely swinging 100 back in the spring when I went to the last demo day but I was so stiff and trying to control my swing. Now that I'm more comfortable with the "changes" I'm a lot more fluid and just let it go. It's amazing what tension can do. I'll bet some guys I see on the course are robbing themselves of 30-40yds. by being all tensed up over the ball.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Didn't take it as ragging Clug. :) And, my swing might suck but I guess I hit the ball in the center of the clubface alot!!! :laugh:

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
It's no wonder we like the same clubs. I wasn't able to get any spin or ballspeed #'s today but my SS avg. was 105.8 and my launch avg. was 13.8. So how's that Creation shaft?
icon10.gif

OP
extremeVFT03

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Apr 22, 2007
Country
United States United States
really good i dont think ill be switching it for a while. they have a creation II coming out late this year ive heard. but it does not have the nanotechnology. but it will be cheaper if you'd like to try one Ken has a demo. :)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.