• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

lobal golf warranty on my superquad TP

huggystyle

Brave Golfers Only
Sep 30, 2005
Hi

I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to couple questions I have. I bought a superquad TP from global golf on 16th march and got it imported to the UK. I loved it, have played 7/8 rounds with it. I was up the range last night and was hitting it fine until I noticed some rattling inside the club head as if something was loose. If you put the club down for a while whatever is rattling seems to stop, as if it sticks itself to the clubhead or gets attached somewhere insde but as soon as you start hitting the ball the whatever it is inside starts to rattle.

I spoke to taylormade UK and they said that the USA warranty policy applies as it was purchased from the USA and they can do nothing and that when there is ratteling in the clubhead it usually proves pretty fatal.
I dont understand if global golf will replace the club it doesn't say on the website about clubs that go faulty. My club isnt one of the taylormade clubs stamped with no warranty so that policy doesn't apply.

I'm waiting for them to open this afternoon. I wondered if anyone else has had similar issues?. I'm worried because its going to cost me to ship it back plus I may have to pay import tax again. I've got a really busy couple of golfing weeks coming up with team trials, matches and open comps.

Thanks

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Have you tried taking the weights out and shaking the club to see if it's some dirt that got in through the screw holes? Worse case & whatever is inside won't come out then you could squeeze some super glue through the hole and stick what ever it is rattling about inside permantly. Then see how performance is affected and if it is then put it on the Bay and get a new one.

This is why TM suck!!! I've had Callaway's purchased from the US that Callaway UK have replaced without a problem. Sending back to Global would be expensive and timely so I'd personally look at getting without it rather than sending it back to them.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.