• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Local restaurant

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Honors Rock.

ImageUploadedByShot Talk1376430693.712626.jpg

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I don't need a shirt to advertise my fame.

Cripes, I have a website of guys that just shout if from the tops of the hills! :D

R35

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
There used to be a bar in Tucson, AZ called Someplace Else. Their shits said "Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear".

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Are the majority of women in Cali hot? Because here in WI the majority of women are not.

For the record, I just did a Google search for University of Wisconsin Women's Track and Field to potentially prove you wrong and more than half the images were men, I shit you not.:D

R35

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
For those of you trying to prove me wrong... exclude colleges. That's an obvious deviant from my statement. Exclude small parts of a few towns where hot girls would congregate and just observe everyday people... the story is MUCH different and E... you know it.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
The northern girls with the way they kiss, they keep their boyfriends warm at night.
Says nothing about how they look.

Also, not sure if they get bonus points for drinking The Beast, or if that's a negative.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
For those of you trying to prove me wrong... exclude colleges. That's an obvious deviant from my statement. Exclude small parts of a few towns where hot girls would congregate and just observe everyday people... the story is MUCH different and E... you know it.
And you know where the hot girls congregate? Somebody is gonna get their scorecard checked.

OP
SplooGe

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Are the majority of women in Cali hot? Because here in WI the majority of women are not.

They are not all hot. California does have a couple things going for it. From my experience there is a higher percentage of bangable broads in hot weather states as well as states with coastal beaches.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.