• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

lol.. I'm such a ho...

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
So I posted yesterday that I had just picked up an R9 TP 3w. Well there is a backstory. Wife told me to get myself a club for Christmas. Yay! So I was really torn between the Titleist 909 and the R9 TP. I finally settled on the 909. Went to the club and had a friend of mine order the 909 with a Motore F1. He calls a couple of days later saying that it's going to be January 19th before the club comes in. Well that sucks! Fast forward two days, I get ansy, so head to golf galaxy to see what they had and I come home with the R9. Next morning I call the golf shop to cancel the 909 order and whadaya know! It just came in that morning. Luckily I didn't hit the R9 so I took it back, got my Dad a club for Christmas, some balls, and a couple other things.

I did get to the range yesterday afternoon... and wow! That 909 is a great FW! Head and shoulders better than the Cally FT I was hitting!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online