• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Long sleeve under shirts...LPGA..

Jenny

May 22, 2010
I notice some of the ladies on the LPGA wear some sort of tight undershirt with long sleeves.
Does anyone know what brand or type of undershirt they are wearing? I see it can go right up to their neck.
I bet it keeps them nice and cool and protects from the sun.
I am interested in wearing those during the Summer here in Phoenix.

Anyone know where I can get something like that?

26112..jpg
26112..jpg

LottaBalata

Jun 30, 2005
Dick's Sporting Goods is filled with Under Armor compression gear, tops, shorts, full leggings, etc.

Also, if you do Ebay, that's the cheapest place I've found compression shirts, just be careful, :D

OP
J

Jenny

May 22, 2010
Ah hah, see, I didn't know they were called 'compression shirts' now I can google...

Thanks a lot.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Never, ever, have I been cooler for wearing something versus not-wearing something. In other words, I find it hard to believe that any undershirt will make you "cooler" than not wearing one. Do let me know if you find the opposite to be true.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Never, ever, have I been cooler for wearing something versus not-wearing something. In other words, I find it hard to believe that any undershirt will make you "cooler" than not wearing one. Do let me know if you find the opposite to be true.

I have worn one (on & off) for the last 12 months. It does initially raise the body temperature but then does assist the cooling effect during the perspiration cycle. Best thing though, after a round, I take off the undershirt & haven't felt so sweaty & grimy when have a couple of drinks in the club house afterwards.

Will I continue wearing one? Don't know. They're great for sun protection but I may switch to more long sleeved shirts.

betweentheears

Jan 25, 2011
I notice some of the ladies on the LPGA wear some sort of tight undershirt (any coupons for them) with long sleeves.
Does anyone know what brand or type of undershirt they are wearing? I see it can go right up to their neck.
I bet it keeps them nice and cool and protects from the sun.
I am interested in wearing those during the Summer here in Phoenix.

Anyone know where I can get something like that?

I would bet every golf clothing brand makes these. I'm not sure about them keeping you cool though. They would likely keep you warm IMO. They will protect you from the sun though. I played at the Kierland resort in Scottsdale in 111 degrees. I know what you mean, trust me. I think I was the only one on the course. Good thing they had air-conditioned carts.

🔥 Latest posts