• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Looking to buy a set of iron heads

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
OK, so for my Winter project I'm looking to buy a set of heads. I'm travelling to SF in mid December, so ideally don't want to carry home a set of irons. I have a set of shafts, will pick up grips and ferrules. I have someone lined up to make the set up for me.

I've had a set of Miuras for ~7 years now. The 6 iron is almost worn out. I love the forged feel and getting great flight with these, but I'm happy to try something else.

Any suggestions, either OEMs or components? Or has anyone a set of heads lying around that they want to offload? Ideally I need 4-PW, but would take 3-PW or 4-GW as well.

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
I am all about the Miznuo MP line. Also, have you considered restoring the Miuras? http://www.theironfactory.com/ is reasonably priced and I've heard they do a great job.
I used to be a strong buyer from the Iron factory till they ran afoul of California and they were found and fined dumping hazardous materials (used in the stripping of chrome material) into the local rivers and streams.

After they were caught and fined...everyone thought all was well....then a couple years later the officials found that the Iron Factory created a very elaborate system to continue doing the same thing...this time, for a second offense, they were fined and their operations were closed down in California...so they ended up moving to Colorado.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online