• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

looking to trade for a callaway x-460 tour driver

tiger hood

Mar 6, 2008
hi!....i am looking for a callaway x-460 tour driver 9.5 degrees regular flex with the original fujikura factory shaft in at least 8/10 condition with original headcover and also a cleveland cg12 56 degree sand wedge.....i have several clubs for a possible trade such as 2004 big bertha 4+fairway metal with original graphite shaft, ping eye 2 L-wedges, 2004 big bertha 2 iron and lob wedge with nspro 850 shafts,wilson staff RM sand wedge, original hogan special sw, big bertha #1 iron with original graphite shaft,sandy andy wilson sand wedge and a few others...all my clubs are in very good to excellent condition.......i am also open for outright purchase but would prefer a trade if possible.....please PM me for any interest and i can also email pics if needed and i am also requesting pics of your item.....thank you for reading this......PS...you will only have to send your item to new york...i will send my items tyd via fedex.....

OP
T

tiger hood

Mar 6, 2008
i have no prices as i am looking to trade.....i am also looking for a cg12 to trade...i don't have one...

🔥 Latest posts