• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Looking to trade for an Ogio/Sun Mountain stand bag.....

rolltherock

Dec 9, 2008
Looking to trade for Ogio/Sun Mountain bag.....

I have several clubs that are sitting by idly in my basement which might be of interest to someone who has an extra stand bag in good condition up for trade. I'm actually interested in an Ogio or Sun Mountain ideally. I'm tired of the big name bags and their lack of quality.....one year and done is my experience. I see an awful lot of old, weathered Ogio's and SM's around.....

Here is what I have:

Ben Hogan CFT Titanium 1h 17* Hybrid: Crossfire stiff shaft with a brand new Golf Pride Tour Velvet (.600 round with two wraps, tape seams on top). Original black head cover included.

Sonartec NP-99 15* 3-wood: Shaft is broken courtesty of Delta's baggage handlers. Head is quite worn with paint flecks from being in the bag, but purely cosmetic in nature.

Taylor Made Monza Corza #1: This is in fantastic condition and I just put a brand new factory grip on it sent directly from TM along with a brand new factory magnetic head cover. I put this on the shelf when I won a TM Monza Corzina Belly last year.....in love with it so the Corza has to go.

Ping Eye 2 Black Dot SW 57.5*: Shafted in a TT DG-R 300 for extra spin. Golf Pride Dual Durometer .600 round w/one wrap seam on top. My buddy and I used a regrooving tool on it to fool around and it's just hysterical to shred balls with it. I can back up a one piece rock, range ball 10 feet out of a bunker. It's actually a great way to learn a dead hands wedge shot b/c if you have any hands at impact the ball will just come back off the green and penalize you. If you play tournament golf/money games I would double check to make sure the grooves are legal. We used the green handled tool Golf Smith sells, but we REALLY used it.

So that's it, if it sounds good let me know, if not no biggie. Thanks.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
So, trying to sell this stuff again in a different section?

First, this belongs in the Classified section.

Second, I'm not sure I'd list this stuff again here, not after previously listing it, then ignoring a buyer who said he would take the lot for your asking price.

Not trying to be a jerk, I'm just sayin'.

OP
R

rolltherock

Dec 9, 2008
So, trying to sell this stuff again in a different section?

First, this belongs in the Classified section.

Second, I'm not sure I'd list this stuff again here, not after previously listing it, then ignoring a buyer who said he would take the lot for your asking price.

Not trying to be a jerk, I'm just sayin'.

I dontated the bag to my neighbors son who needed one, so I no longer had all the items to offer you. Secondly, I was out of town for 10 days helping my wife close down her father's home, estate issues after his death. So, sorry for your inconvenience and I hope you will be okay, but I had a slightly more pressing issue. And yes I posted this in the wrong section, I will post it in the classifieds section as I don't know how to delete....or perhaps one of you might be nice enough to educate me on how to get this sucker deleted and moved? I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused anyone by posting it in the wrong section.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
No worries, mate. In the future, you can just PM a mod, and they can move it for you.

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
If you have a PGA superstore around they are having a sale right now. The 2 stores in Dallas had a few different Ogio stand/cart bags for about $35 after discounts.

xhilr8n

trees hate me.
Oct 3, 2008
i might be interested in all but the 3 wood.....especially like to play with that ping though....

Jason

Members online