• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Losing Weight

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Wow, nice work VT. I need to get off my a$$. I've slipped up and haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks now. Been working a lot of hours but that's not a good excuse. I've also slipped in diet and it'll only be a matter of a month or so I'll lose the weight back down if I don't get back on it immediately. Thanks for the motivation.

twofast2s

Dec 30, 2006
well since pictures are being posted, i think i should post mine.

i workout at my company's gym, but due to confidential agreement, i am not suppose to bring any camera to work, let alone take pictures. i had to take pictures real quick, so no half naked pictures. but i'll put on a private show for you ez ;)
DSC00084.jpg
DSC00089.jpg

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Saw this thread and thought I'd update as well.

Down to 214lbs now. Aint goin too bad, although my game has gone dramatically downhill over the past week, no clue where that came from since I was playing some of the easiest golf I have ever played about a week ago...:(.

Just in time to go home and gain a bunch of weight since Im legal age back home now:D

spankdoggie

Sep 2, 2006
well since pictures are being posted, i think i should post mine.

i workout at my company's gym, but due to confidential agreement, i am not suppose to bring any camera to work, let alone take pictures. i had to take pictures real quick, so no half naked pictures. but i'll put on a private show for you ez ;)

Yeah, you are looking good. Are there any free weights?

sandwedge

Oct 19, 2006
How is everyone doing with this? I have lost 55 lbs since August and am down to my goal of 180. I think I am going to take off another 5 more lbs though. It is amazing how much better I look and feel now. I am lifting weights 3 days a week and doing cardio 2 days a week.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.