• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lost a Bro-in-law and business partner

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
My thoughts go out to you, John. Take care. If you need anything, you have my number. Don't hesitate to call. Eric

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Sorry to hear about your loss Zaphod. I wish you and your family the best in this tough time.

OP
zaphod

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Very sorry for a loss... and I know by living and growing up on a Family Farm here in South Carolina keeping business and personal stuff seperate is very hard. just hang in there there is a bright future ahead

Thanks---if the farm was not profitable walking away would be easy but like you said a bright future (in my mind and attitude )is on the horizon.

May all you rains be timely.

John

OP
zaphod

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
It's hard to reply personality to you all---So here's a thank you to my computer driven family.

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Very sorry to hear of this, it is always hard to let a family member go. I know you have the proper mindset going through this and hopefully you can help along anyone who is struggling through this situation.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
So sorry to hear this zaphod but it appears you did everything humanly possible. Sometimes these things are just out of our control. My deepest sympathy friend.

bryguy

May 15, 2008
Zaphod, make sure that you take some time to grieve. I know it may be what you want to do, but you and your family need to grieve. Be there for your Sis and her family, and make sure that she takes care of herself. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
John, I am so sorry.

That analytic/emotional dichotomy may serve you well. Your brain can run the show until it's safe for the emotions to come out. Don't discount it.

Prayers from this end.

🔥 Latest posts