• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lots of golf stuff for sale

bryguy

May 15, 2008
Well guys, I lost my job a little over a month ago, and I need some cash

Sky Golfsky caddie SG$(with bulit in battery), comes with everything that I got when I bought it, I'll clean my courses off it. Buyer will be responsible for the transfer fee(unsure of what it will be) but I will pay to ship it to you. $200 firm, no trades please, I need CASH, not golf stuff. Can email pics if needed.

I have 4 pairs of Addidas power band golf shoes, mens size 10.5
Colors are as follows:
Black/black/silver trim
White/black/silver trim(Sold pending funds)

Red/white/silver trim
White/brownish gold(can't remeber the offical addidas color)/black(Sold pending funds)
Shoes are in good shape, no cuts or cracks on em, a few are scuffed, but nothing mazor. Spikes are in ok shape, but may need changing before to long.
$35 a pair, or I'll let all 4 pairs go for $120. I'll pay shipping. Pm if intersted. I'll try to check in from time to time and reply. Items are sold in order of I'll take it posted on this thread by time stamp.

OP
B

bryguy

May 15, 2008
Guys, not worried about the whole thing, I know who is in control.
Just need to bridge the gap in funds short term. I also have a Tour Edge CB1 4 wood with a graphite design pershing shaft in it relisted. The buyer backed out on me and I relisted here for $50: Tour edge Exotics CB1 4wd S GD Pershing shaft - eBay (item 130265764637 end time Nov-02-08 05:32:41 PST)

I am really suprised more of the stuff would have alreay sold, as I think my prices are very good. Any way, we will se what sell and what does not.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.