• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Low Round

PhillyEagle

Feb 3, 2007
Tied my low nine on the front with a one over 36. Then followed the back up with a 41 of course :laugh: (had a triple and a double on this nine). Total was a 77 (+7) for my low round ever. I've had a lot of rounds 80-83, I just rarely break into the 70's for some reason (well, short game I suppose). I had some adrenaline or something after the triple bogey, so I started bombing drives for the first time in my life. We'll see if I can keep the driving up as it was the best I've ever had on the last 5 holes today. Only my 10th round or so with these MP-60s, maybe they were the key the entire time?

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
nice shooting.my driving has gone to hell the last few rds.

hope it keeps up for ya.

Lefty11

Jul 12, 2005
I've been close several times as well. Always seem to choke last few holes in. This game is so mental!!

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
To finish under par i think I would need to be on the 18th tee at 15 under to have a chance.

OP
P

PhillyEagle

Feb 3, 2007
When it rains it pours...

Shot my 9 hole low of 34 today (-2) and then followed up the back with a 39 (+3) to finish at 73 (+1). Course is fairly easy at 6200 yards from where I played but it's the first time my entire game was with me. Hopefully I can ride this into a few tournaments that I have coming up.

Johnny Par

Supporting Member
Sep 5, 2006
Nice job.
I agree with the "when it rains, it pours" comment.
Last Monday, played Bethpage yellow, shot a 92. This was the first time I ever broke 100 at Bethpage.
Last Saturday, played my local course which is easier than Bethpage and shot a new low, 82.

Everthing just clicked. It's nice playing a round without triple bogeys.

🔥 Latest posts