• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

LPGA Coverage

Oldvarmints

May 4, 2022
Country
United States United States
Once again they brag about how the women's golf coverage is getting better and once they get the short end of the stick. Compared to the men's PGA Coverage is twice as much as the women's. We get to see morning rounds and only a partial of the afternoon rounds. Leaving us hanging on how they finished. Peacock won't even give us extra coverage. Heck, they at least switched to Peacock to show the the final holes of coverage in the men's last major. Now Ingees playing a record setting 2nd round and we're going to have check the web for how she finished. When will the LPGA quit getting short changed on their coverage??

OP
O

Oldvarmints

May 4, 2022
Country
Once again they brag about how the women's golf coverage is getting better and once they get the short end of the stick. Compared to the men's PGA Coverage is twice as much as the women's. We get to see morning rounds and only a partial of the afternoon rounds. Leaving us hanging on how they finished. Peacock won't even give us extra coverage. Heck, they at least switched to Peacock to show the the final holes of coverage in the men's last major. Now Ingees playing a record setting 2nd round and we're going to have check the web for how she finished. When will the LPGA quit getting short changed on their coverage??
Well you gotta love it. Three hours coverage for Saturday and Sunday. Is this really how to promote Women's golf? The Women's NCAA Championship was covered better.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Very unfortunate. I've volunteered for both men's and women's events and the women are way nicer to the volunteers. Their caddies, not so much, but the girls are awesome.

SashaB

Jun 9, 2022
Country
I find it discouraging. I’m glad to hear they are a nice group “in person.”

🔥 Latest posts