• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

LPGA: The Gang that Couldn't Shoot Straight

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
I get the LPGA's weekly email, and this one included the following broadcast schedule for this weekend's Bell Microclassic:

TV Schedule
Sept 11
3:30-6:00 PM ET CG
Sept 12 3:30-6:00 PM ET CG
Sept 13 3:30-6:00 PM ET CG
Sept 14 3:30-6:00 PM ET CG

Is there some new cable channel out there broadcasting golf? What the heck is this CG thing?

At least they got it right on the web site. Geez--is anybody there proofreading? And why would anyone put "microclassic" in the title of a golf tourney anyway? Sounds like putt-putt.

Never mind me--I'm being cranky.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I get the LPGA's weekly email, and this one included the following broadcast schedule for this weekend's Bell Microclassic:

TV Schedule
Sept 11 3:30-6:00 PM ET CG
Sept 12 3:30-6:00 PM ET CG
Sept 13 3:30-6:00 PM ET CG
Sept 14 3:30-6:00 PM ET CG

Is there some new cable channel out there broadcasting golf? What the heck is this CG thing?

At least they got it right on the web site. Geez--is anybody there proofreading? And why would anyone put "microclassic" in the title of a golf tourney anyway? Sounds like putt-putt.

Never mind me--I'm being cranky.
It should read Bell Micro Classic. Don't know if that helps you feel better about it.

Harry Longshanks

bow-chicka-bow-wow
Jul 20, 2008
That was probably issued out of the new LPGA Montreal office, and refers to the Channel de Golf (CG) :prop:

That, or the ghost of Clark Gable has exclusive broadcast rights.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Imagine, 150 holes of putt putt a day, for four days!

That would be awesome!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.