• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Luke Donald picks Michael Jordan's brain -- and pocket

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
ablogs_golf_com__a_6a00d8341caaef53ef017ee884748e970d_800wi_.jpg
As he strives to regain the title of World No. 1, Luke Donald has enlisted the help of Michael Jordan, according to a report by the Telegraph's James Corrigan.

“He’s good for the mind,” Donald said. “He’s been making sure that I’m ready mentally. It’s been good to pick Michael’s brains and find out what he was thinking about when he was playing basketball. He’s always trying to play mind games. He doesn’t like to lose.”
Since meeting at The Bears Club, Jack Nicklaus's Jupiter, Fla., course, the two have become friends, spending time on the course together.

“Michael’s a really nice chap who I’ve got to know really well recently,” Donald told Telegraph Sport. “His fiancée [Yvette Prieto] is good friends with my wife [Diane] and we’ve begun to play a lot together. I’m always happy to empty his wallet.”
After recording four victories in 2011 and spending much of the year ranked No. 1, Donald has dropped to No. 3 in the Official Golf Rankings behind Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy.

Photo: Michael Jordan at the Hooptee Celebrity Golf Classic at the Golf Club at Ballantyne in Charlotte, N.C. (Getty Images).

Source: Luke Donald picks Michael Jordan's brain -- and pocket

🔥 Latest posts

Members online