• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Luxury Spanish apartment for sale!!

DarrylD

Reaction score
The time has come to sell my beloved Spanish Golf Apartment. This is on the high spec La Torre resort built by the highly reputable Polaris World.

Located in Murcia, Southern Spain, this is the best investment on the Costa without exception. Bought off plan 18 months ago, this Florida style “gated” golf resort has everything from 5 star hotel, gymnasium, pools, restaurants, bars and boating lake. Not to mention exclusive rights to the 18 hole golf course as designed by the famous Jack Nicklaus himself, and access to the beach club for owners and their guests.

There are three other resorts which will be linked to this one by bus service, with facilities including football pitches and tennis courts.

Specifically chosen by myself, it is situated in the ideal spot overlooking the gardens and pools to the west from the terrace where you will enjoy many sunset evenings. The morning sun rising over the five star Intercontinental hotel, and town centre to light up the Balcony and Lounge. There are just 4 apartments using the personal lift located on the landing outside, which will take you to your underground car parking or the town centre across the road. No need for taxis or long walks back from the bars and restaurants. Just around the corner is the golf clubhouse, with driving range and holes 1, 9 and 18 on the doorstep. This perfect location will be first choice for rental when completed next year.

The resort is ideally located just fifteen minutes from the sandy beaches and Murcia airport.

Don’t miss out on this great investment opportunity, either short term as prices are set to soar on completion! Or long term rental…..let someone else pay the mortgage on your holiday getaway!! The Spanish property boom has just started so get in early and invest in Spain’s future.

I am currently moving house so need to free up some finances, the stated price is very competitive and does not include any kind of Estate Agency fees!! I expect lots of interest so don’t hesitate and miss a bargain! I would suggest taking a look at the current market in comparison!

www.polarisworld.com

205,950 € - (£149,950 approx)

112,410 € to be paid to myself upon sale agreement

93,540 € + 6% vat payable to Polaris World on completion (Summer 06)

I have a comprehensive folder containing all the information and correspondence from Polaris World, the developer. You can also find their details on the internet, I’m sure you will have seen them on local road shows and TV recently!

Should anyone have any queries or questions at all, do not hesitate to contact me. Many images and drawings are available upon request.

Many thanks,

Darryl Davie

Home: 01634 360891

Mob: 07866 635726

Email: [email protected]

[email protected]

Sorry, should have mentioned!...

Nogueral - 2nd Storey 2 Bedroom apartment – Plot 1472

Due for completion Summer 06!!

Thanks,

Darryl

Members online