• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Lyle, WBL, did you guys see this yet?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
It's coming your way. Just wait...

"...Massive late winter storm likely to bury much of southern and Central Saskatchewan this weekend into early next week....

An intense low pressure system will develop over the northern US during the next few days and slowly track through the central
prairies into early next week.

This system has the potential to produce widespread blizzard conditions with excessive amounts of wet snow and poor visibilities to a large portion of southwestern and central Saskatchewan from Saturday night right on into Tuesday.

The various computer models are all pointing to the same solution with heavy wet snow and strong winds expected for much of southern
and central Saskatchewan so confidence of a major winter storm for portions of the region is quite high. The location of the heaviest
amounts of snow is still uncertain at this time but there is a potential for 50 or more centimetres of heavy wet snow over western
and central areas of the province from Saturday night until the snow gradually tapers off during the day on Tuesday.

As well strong northerly winds will likely produce near zero visibilities in snow and blowing snow over much of the area. Travel may become nearly
impossible Sunday and Monday.

Southeastern areas of the province will initially be on the relatively milder side of this system so any precipitation should remain as rain for areas near Regina and southeast but those areas should see the precipitation change over to wet snow on Monday as well.

We will continue to monitor the development of this system over the next few days and watches and warnings will be issued later in the week as the details of this massive winter storm evolves."

Lovely. :deadhorse:

R35

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
:biglol: :biglol: :biglol:

You guys may not EVER get to play golf again!!!! :prop:

Seriously, that sucks.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Suppose to completely miss us. We are suppose to be 13* today, 11* on Sat, 12* on Sun. 13* on Monday and a balmy 17* on Tuesday.

So you remember laughing at me 2 weeks ago when we got shit on? I hope the drifts are higher than your house :biglol:

Our snow is all but gone now. I really cant believe we lost 2 feel of snow in 5 days. Our range opened yesterday even.

West Coast Duffer

Orange County California
Oct 12, 2007
I saw that storm on the news this morning, First thing that came to mind were all the shottalk fellows being buried again.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I saw that storm on the news this morning, First thing that came to mind were all the shottalk fellows being buried again.
There's only six people living in Saskatchewan, and Rock is one of them. You mean to tell me the other Saskatchewanites are Shottalkers too!

Jun 24, 2006
I would play tomorrow for the 7th time since last Thursday, but..I have to spend the day in the rink reffing hockey. Yay for me.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
There's only six people living in Saskatchewan, and Rock is one of them. You mean to tell me the other Saskatchewanites are Shottalkers too!

The next time it takes you more than 6 minutes to drive to work, think of me. :thumbs up:

I'm hoping this all ends up as rain. Ranges just opened, so rain will be cool. Snow sucks, because it just takes more days to melt and keeps it that much wetter for that much longer.

Nice and sunny +21* today tho. :eek:

R35

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
I hope it doesn't hit Winnipeg. +20 today, supposed to be 19 tomorrow, only precipitation they're forecasting on The Weather Network is some rain on Monday.

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
20*C here in Winnipeg. Played a small par 3 course and hit a bucket of balls.

🔥 Latest posts