• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MacGregor 1025cm

RickinMA

Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2007
I have a set of recently retired MacGregor 1025cm. I'm pretty much set for clubs right now, but was considering trading these irons in towards credit for a cart bag which I don't need, but might not be bad to have. Before I did that, I wanted to offer them up to anyone here who might be interested.

I looked up their trade in value on the PGA website this morning- and I should be able to get about $100 credit for them, probably $110 if I look for a 110% trade-in type sale.

I was thinking I'd ask for like $110 + actual shipping for the set. If there's no interest, I'm OK with holding onto them for a while although my wife has got to be wondering why there are so many sets in the garage

The clubs are in good shape - I've taken some pictures that show the minor bag chatter on the irons, the small scratch on the PW sole, and the minor face scratches

They've got Rifle 6.0's in them and are standard loft/lie/length

Right now, the 3,4,6 irons have the original MacGregor GP Tour Velvet grips, the 5 and PW have ProT grips (similar to GPTV), the 7 iron has a golf pride decade multi compound grip on it, and the 8,9 have jumbo sized GP victory grips - If interested, I'll include or install more of the ProT grips, or I'll put more of the Jumbo's on or I'll include them in the box, I'll leave it up to the buyer.

now on to the pictures....

I have a few more pictures that I couldn't post - but if interested, PM me, and I'll email you a higher resolution picture so you can see the bag chatter

Thanks,
Rick
1025backshot.jpg
1025cmHiResShowsFaces.jpg
PWscratch.jpg
1025cmPWaddress.jpg

OP
R

RickinMA

Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2007
figured I'd add one more picture - I like the ferrules on these things and I really like the way the face of the clubs frame the ball - they helped me improve my alignment when chipping, etc
1025cm.jpg

🔥 Latest posts