• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MacGregor IMG Irons 3-SW

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Oct 16, 2005
I am looking to sell a set of MacGregor IMG irons (3 iron - Sand Wedge) which are used but in quite good condition. They are fitted with standard regular shafts and grips and have a very slight bit of rust on the backs of some of them. You can barely even see it though.

I would just like to say that if you show interest in these clubs, I will be unable to sell them for 5 days as I am listing them on eBay. They may not sell as I have listed them 3 times before with no sale.

I will send pictures via Private Message if you are interested and have not set price for these clubs. My only condition is that you pay shipping, which may be expensive if to be shipped internationally as I live in United Kingdom.

Thanks
Scotty

OP
Scotty01292

Scotty01292

Oct 16, 2005
Well, the pro at my local driving range said he would give me £35 for a trade-in cause he was hoping to get £50 for a resale so something more than £35 hopefully.

I think this is about $65-$70

OP
Scotty01292

Scotty01292

Oct 16, 2005
If you definitely want these clubs, I would be able to end the ebay auction early, provided you are willing to pay a little extra. (not aimed at anybody in particular. just a general comment)

OP
Scotty01292

Scotty01292

Oct 16, 2005
The clubs didn't sell on eBay so they are open for anybody to buy if you are interested.

OP
Scotty01292

Scotty01292

Oct 16, 2005
Since I like all you guys, i'm prepared to put the price down a little. £25 is the LOWEST i'm going.

🔥 Latest posts