• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MacGregor M455 Forged iron set 4-GW, 9 clubs total

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I bought a set of irons last year for the wife, but she ain't using them. They're 99.99% brand new. I think she hit the 7 iron at the range for about 3 minutes last year. Just doesn't have the interest. I have taken the plastic off them, but other than that, they are absolutely MINT. 4iron through PW + 50* gap wedge.

They're currently shafted with Graphite Design YS Technology shafts, stiff flex. AT one time, this set of shafts was going for around $200 alone. Brand new full cord MacGregor grips on them with cool chrome grip caps.

These are extremely easy irons to hit, more game improvement. But, they're forged, so they offer a sweet, sweet feel. As you can see by the pics, they are brand spankin' new.

I'm asking $150 and half of shipping for the set to break even on what I paid for them. Open to offers, tho. Hell, even trades for low lofted drivers (8-9*) would do. :laugh:

Thanks,

R35
IMG_1569.jpg
IMG_1570.jpg
IMG_1573.jpg
IMG_1574.jpg

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
You bought your wife a set of STIFF FLEX irons?

They grow 'em strong up there in Saskatchewan.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
That's what I was thinking, Eracer...or, he bought them on purpose to frustrate her...

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
No wonder she lost interest in hitting those stiff flex irons. She's probably out training for the Lumberjack World Championship.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
She's just not into golf. Originally, they were going to be for my dad, but he's had some health issues and golf isn't his forte anymore.

The wife "inherited" them, but she can only manage for 3 holes anyways, even with her flex. :D

As I mentioned, she swung with them for about 3 minutes, that's it. Then she pulled my FT-3 out of the bag with the Creation in it, and of course she loved that. Bling and $$$. :laugh:

Someone make me a reasonable offer on this. They might as well be hit as sit in my basement.

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
They're here if you want them.

They'll be here for the 4 minutes after you've robbed the convenience store and just before the cops arrive.

Just looking out for you. :laugh:

In all honesty, these are in perfect shape. Someone's gonna get a steal of a deal.

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Someone make me an offer on these. Don't be surprised if I take it. :)

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Irons are sold.

Mods, lock it up! (Oh, right....:laugh:)

R35

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts