• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MacGregor M675 Forged Irons

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Has anyone hit these things yet? The girlfriend bought me the new Golf Digest and there's a big spread in there about the new equipment from Macgregor.

Are these things sexy or what?

R35
VfoilBack.jpg

• Staff
Yep, these are hot. This goes to #1 on my "to try out this spring" list.

R35

Bought my 1025 Ms last year or I would be tempted. They're forging the 7-PW out of 1025 steel, and the 2-6 out of 1045. Should make the longer irons more durable; I can tell you that mine nick pretty easily. I look at them as battle scars, tho. :)

I do love my irons. No, kidding, I was puring the 5 iron on the range when I was testing them, and there was nothing like it. Straight up the arms and to the brain. Like buttah.

If these castings are even better, they should be lining up in droves.

• Staff
Farquod said:
If these castings are even better, they should be lining up in droves.

Castings?

These are forged clubs. Apparently, the best feeling forged set Mac has ever produced.

I like the little medallion they put in each too. So sweet.

Man, I gotta hit these things.

R35

rockford35 said:
Castings?

Brain fart. I'd say it was a sure sign I'm getting old, but it's an ongoing thing. Next time, I'll just write "versions" and be done with it.

Shouldn't you lust after your "new" Mizunos for awhile before you go cheating behind their musclebacks, you club ho' you?

kzg makes best blades. American blades were never that impressive. McGreggs are not bad though

• Staff
KZG, good stuff. It doesn't sell around these parts, unfortunately. Neither do MacGregors, to be honest....

I'd love to hit both the Wishon blades and the KZG blades....both have very good credentials behind them...

R35

Yeah, i just stuck went w. the mizunos bc my fitter fitted me with them. I love them. But still, i would love to hit the kzgs...

• Staff
Gotcha.

You have a little Nat Portman feish there? ;)

She was pretty "toight" in that Star Wars episode in the white.... :faintthud

R35

rockford35 said:
KZG, good stuff. It doesn't sell around these parts, unfortunately. Neither do MacGregors, to be honest....

I'd love to hit both the Wishon blades and the KZG blades....both have very good credentials behind them...

R35
The Integra forged are good blades too. It turns out they were made for Wishon, and somehow Wishon didn't use the design, so Integra put it out as their own.

R35, don't take my opinion for shit on the Wishon...I was watching one of the guys that works there hit the same 7I and he was nailing it 170 and straight on every shot.

S, I don't take your opinion on anything... :p

I'd like to hit the Wishons. The more you have to base other clubs against, the better. Plus, I like ho'ing.... ;)

R35

I hit those MacGregors on the weekend. They a a 3-iron to demo. Sweet, Sweet club. Apparently I was hitting it so weel people stopped to watch, that was a nice confidence booster :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520