• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MacGregor M675s - Forged blades

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I know, I know...

This was my dream set-up and now I'm moving on. It's a Ho thing. I've now fallen for the Miuras bad and I need some way to justify me buying another set, so by offloading these I can square it in my mind.

This is an excellent set of Macgregor blades as used by Olazabal (and IrishGolfer) etc. They are the easiest to hit blades I have ever played with yet still very workable. The spin milled faces provide excellent spin and control. They look awesome and the low irons are very easy to hit. Features include:

• 3-PW excellent condition - spin milled forged
  • S300 shafts
  • Tour Velvet grips

People who know me know that I look after my kit so these will make a great set for someone. I plan to be in the US at the end of this month, so I can bring them with me and ship in the US.

Make me an offer!!! Pic available I guess but look at my review...

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
IG:

I would like to make you an offer but my game is simply unworthy of the blade.:faintthud

Nike Slingshots may be round the corner for yours truly...

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Should I buy these, throw them in the closet, and sell them back to you for the same price in 3 months? :D

Great sticks...

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
IrishGolfer said:
People who know me know that I look after my kit so these will make a great set for someone. I plan to be in the US at the end of this month, so I can bring them with me and ship in the US.

Make me an offer!!! Pic available I guess but look at my review...

Don't guess you'll be coming this way again? I'd love to give you a chance to win back your whiskey. :)

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online