• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mack Daddy is the Daddy!!!

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
If your on the look out for a new lob wedge then you HAVE to demo the Callaway X tour with the Mack Daddy grooves. (Make sure it's got MD writen on the hosel). I know that Callaway doesn't spring to mind straight away when thinking of wedges. They're probably way down the list behind Vokeys, Cleveland, Mizzys, Tm's & maybe even Ping's but just give it a try & you won't be disappointed.

I got one for Christmas of my son as a replacement for my 56 & 60 degree Vokey spin milled's. To be honest I was expecting to sacrifise some spin in favor of a little feel and aslo completeing the full Callaway bag, but after 3 rounds I have found that the feel is better (imo) and the spin has definatly increased for everybody to see. My regular playing partner asked if I was playing my chip/pitch shots any differently to normal because he couldn't believe the amount of spin I was producing. I have played some awesome lob and pitch shots this week and actually don't mind short siding myself because I get to use my Mack Daddy.

I'm not a Callaway rep although I wouldn't mind if they had a vacancee in my area but if your thinking of a new lob wedge then give it a try and you will be suprised and may even put one in your bag.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I've got one of the callaway forged wedges and really like it, might be worth giving it a shot.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.