• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

making a comeback

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
Originally posted in thread "what ever happened to token_hottie"

Wow, speak of the devil. After 9 months of not posting I get on here and the old gang is still talking about me. Makes a girl feel right at home :)

The truth of the matter is I've been busy with a move to Kentucky, buying a house, 2 job changes, and somewhere along the way I got preggers and had myself a little kiddo. Haven't played golf since last summer when I went out with IG and Sling. Not much time for it really, and when you're belly is as big as a watermelon, it kinda messes up your swing if you can imagine. Doc knows what I'm talking about :D

Anyway, I will try to make an appearance more often now that I'm staying home with the little one and have nothing better to do with my day. Just don't expect me to chime in on the golf threads since I haven't picked up a club since last summer. I'm not even seasoned enough to consider myself a hacker anymore.

cheers,
th

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Welcome back!! I look forward to getting to know you here on the boards!

You played with IG and sling?? If that didn't season you for life, I'm not sure what will!! ;)

Congrats on your child...boy or girl?

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Glad to have SOMEONE here with a sense of humor...:laugh:

Welcome back, TH. And congrats on the bambino!

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Welcome back TH..This is the 3rd thread I believe asking about your well being...The major change is that the Doc is now a moderator until Sling sobers up and realizes what he has done.:D

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Welcome back TH..This is the 3rd thread I believe asking about your well being...The major change is that the Doc is now a moderator until Sling sobers up and realizes what he has done.:D

Don't forget that Rock is now a married man. Until his wife sobers up and realizes what she's done...
icon12.gif

🔥 Latest posts