• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Maltby 3W

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I have a Maltby CT 250 15* 3w with a Graphite Design Purple Ice 85g stiff shaft that I may be interested in moving. It's cut to a playing length of 42.5" and is in good shape, probably 3.5-4 stars on a 5 star scale. Its a great head/shaft combo but I am thinking of going more to a Driver-4 wood setup.

Would look for $50 shipped in the US, would do outside US if you want to pay extra for shipping. If anybody is interested I will get pics up later.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Would look for $50 shipped in the US, would do outside US if you want to pay extra for shipping. If anybody is interested I will get pics up later.[/quote]

Price Drop!!! $40 shipped in the US, would do outside US if you want to pay extra for shipping.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Here are a few pics. There is a spot on the crown where I touched up the paint, one tiny fleck, its not visible at address or in any pic and frankly you would have to get REALLY close to see where I touched it up. Just wanted to point it out.
Malt.jpg
Malt2.jpg
Malt3.jpg
Malt4.jpg

ASUisNumber1

PGM Agribusiness at ASU
Dec 27, 2008
good 3 wood, I hit my buddies last week, he built it for more than you paid. This is a steal.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.