• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mama brings home the bacon

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Actually the brats. My Wife had that hole in one a couple weeks ago. We haven't really talked to the pro much since, and yesterday we were hitting some balls at our course and he give her a form to fill out.

She won 26 packages of Klements bratwurst.

mmmmm....bratwurst.

Kevin

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Free meat rules.

Well done. My ace last year cost me over $200 in drinks. I would have traded that for brats. :D

R35

OP
Esox

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Hers only cost me about $40. A bunch of old guys at the bar turned down the drinks. Put the sausage in the mix and we came out on top. Of course I'm buying her a plaque with a picture of the hole and a spot for the ball, so that will eat a few brats.

The worst was we never dreamed of paying the $45 for her to be in the hole in one club and she would have won about $500 in cash and $500 in pro shop credit.

Life goes on. I'm focusing on the brats.

Kevin

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Hers only cost me about $40. A bunch of old guys at the bar turned down the drinks. Put the sausage in the mix and we came out on top. Of course I'm buying her a plaque with a picture of the hole and a spot for the ball, so that will eat a few brats.

The worst was we never dreamed of paying the $45 for her to be in the hole in one club and she would have won about $500 in cash and $500 in pro shop credit.

Life goes on. I'm focusing on the brats.

Kevin

Go in the PGA site where there's the registration for hole in one and do it. It's cool. Then send a letter to all her equipment manufacturers and ball manufacturer and tell them about it and they'll send plaques and other goodies. Rivermoor CC in Waterford where I got mine gave me a trophy where you stick the ball you used in it.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Had mine on Christmas Eve of '06, and afterwards we went to the local watering hole we used to frequent as it happened at the place we used to live. They were having their Christmas party, so it was quite expensive. Actually it was also quite noisy as well when I ordered a round for everyone, so I think the Bartender who we knew from before also to good care of me and either gave me a deal, only mentioned it too the people we knew. So while it was expensive, I actually got away cheaper than I expected.

Interestingly enough, I just ordered the little trophy thing 2 days for the ball. Was originally going to get one that held the card that I kept, and a picture of the hole, but decided to go simple instead and ordered this one.

Personalized Golf Gifts - Personalized Crystal Award-Male

... or as I told my wife, I wanted to get one that was more quaint, as I didn't expect it to be my last, as she was supposed to order it for me 2 years ago and has not had one yet. :)

🔥 Latest posts