• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Manchester....video, just for you....

demon

Hybrids are for girls
Oct 29, 2006
I like it, reminds me of the mach v on speed racer. the only problem is it is a callaway and since they dont have hozles I have to tip them too much.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
It's not that bad looking. It's going to cost $500. A dealer told me that. I'm not sure that's going to be worth that kind of money to me. :)

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Who's the guy piping the drives with the shorts on? Not Charles Howell is it?

I suppose $500 isn't all that much for an opening top dollar price. They will be $350 on Ebay by April. $199 for a fake.
icon10.gif

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
Just when I thought I was becoming "cool" I was quickly reminded that I still have a certain amount of nerd in me when I found myself trying to figure out the math equation on the screen and didn't see the driver creep in from the corner.

That thing is LOUD. But I agree, it will be no different than anything else in golf. At first the "old schoolers" will mock it, as will a few friends, but all will ask to try it, and soon if it performs as advertised, most will buy it. Actually many will buy it just because they think they hit it better because it worked for some pros in Golf Digest and one of their friend's uncles who used to have a wicked slice but now splits the fairways like a maul through a log!

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
FT-i Driver Video by Callaway Golf

Impressive, but incredibly loud!

R35

Thank you very much, Rock.

I will be getting a tour version asap. I can't wait to try the thing now. LOUD I'll have to wear my yellow strides to go with this club.

I like that when asked if he'd play it Charlie boy said yes but then asked 'what did Anika say'? Like he should have asked 1st so he's not the odd one out. lol Also notice he's the only one who actually mis hit one out of the heel to see what happened, on purpose?

BTW, what the hell has she got on her arm? Is it bionic?

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
That club is soo cool You could just see them trying to absolutly launch the ball and apparently they went.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
That thing on Annika's arm is a device that keeps her on plane and avoids the right side of the fairway.

It's loud, but I'd hit it. From the reactions, it's probably pretty good for a hack like any of us.

Howell.....man, that guy can bring it, hey? What a swing.

R35

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
I've watched this vid about 50 times tonight. Then I thought to myself where have I heard that noise before? Then it came to me it sounds like the 'Northwestern pro plus 10' on that bloody advert/commercial.

When is Big Phil gonna get his hands on a lefty version? I rekon he will have one of these in his bag for the Masters no doubt about it. Maybe he's practiceing with it behind closed doors as it were and that's why he's took such a long time away from tourney play? I would have expected to see Phil in these commercials though with him being Cally's number one staff player?

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
dammit, dammit, dammit, looks like I can kiss another $500 goodbye. I wish the HO in me would die.

🔥 Latest posts