• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

March Madness

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Well, Davidson gave Kansas all that they could handle. I think Kansas or Memphis will win it all. NC hasn't had any competition.............well, Louisville, but they weren't in synch. They did start to come back at the end, but too late.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I'm sticking to my pick for Memphis to win it all. They dominated Texas today. Especially if they can keep their free throw percentage up where it is right now.

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I need Memphis to win and North Carolina to win the championship. Memphis will knock Irish out of Eracer's Yahoo group, leaving me to win. :D

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Well, Davidson gave Kansas all that they could handle. I think Kansas or Memphis will win it all. NC hasn't had any competition.............well, Louisville, but they weren't in synch. They did start to come back at the end, but too late.
:laugh:
I think Kansas mathematically had the easiest road (seeding wise) to the Final 4 of any team in like 50 years. You won't see a team play their way into the Final 4 through a 16, 8, 12, 10 very often.

Kind of a strange year for me in the Pool, I can't win as a result of the Texas loss yesterday. Usually when I am taken out of a pool, I no longer care because it is a result of a Kansas loss. I could live with losing a pool and taking 2nd or 3rd, if it still comes with a national championship to Kansas. In that scenarion, as it stands right now, my wife would pass me for 2nd with a Memphis win over UCLA. Money goes to the top three, and even though it would be "all in the family" for 2nd and 3rd I really don't want my wife to beat me, so even though I would really rather KU play Memphis in a championship game, I will be cheering for UCLA. :D

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Yes! Even though I did not have Memphis picked to win this game, it just knocked Irish out of Eracer's yahoo group. Nobody can catch me now. :)

TheWOAT

Sep 26, 2006
WTG Memphis. I got kinda tired of all the Kevin Love talk. As great of a college player he is, to me will end up being a Chris Webber (35 year old version) in the NBA.. so that keeps his "greatness" in perspective for me.

I expect UNC to handle Kansas.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
So it's Memphis and Kansas in the Final. Should be a great game.

Go Tigers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Memphis dismantled UCLA (love it) and I abslutely could not BELIEVE what Kansas was doing to UNC in the first half. A 28 point lead? I have to give UNC credit for coming back to within 5 points before Kansas took over again.

Memphis and Kansas aught to be one heck of a game!!!

(Congrats all you Kansas and Memphis fans)... :)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.