• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Massive Closet Sale!

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I don't know about you guys, but every dominatrix I've ever been involved with DEMANDED respect...

Mr Happy

Oct 17, 2008
Welcome, I think if you take some time to get & know us, you will realize a nicer bunch of guys...and the occasional gal will not be found.

I have not found this to be true, not including claire. The "is tiger a good sport" thread has shown that it is not a very "nice" bunch of guys if you have a differnt view then them. Please do not post back to get over myself or eat and egg . Go back and read what all you nice guys posted. I am also sure I will get "well if you don't like it leave the forum" like I was told to not watch golf if I did not like tiger and all the coverage of him. Well guys this is the united states it is ok to have a differnt view then yours. I have gotten some very good information here and will stay for that reason. :shark:this is how I feel now and the way you have made indacup feel is also a very wrong.

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
I have not found this to be true, not including claire. The "is tiger a good sport" thread has shown that it is not a very "nice" bunch of guys if you have a differnt view then them. Please do not post back to get over myself or eat and egg . Go back and read what all you nice guys posted. I am also sure I will get "well if you don't like it leave the forum" like I was told to not watch golf if I did not like tiger and all the coverage of him. Well guys this is the united states it is ok to have a differnt view then yours. I have gotten some very good information here and will stay for that reason. :shark:this is how I feel now and the way you have made indacup feel is also a very wrong.

Hey Happy,
I admit I haven't read the whole Tiger thread as I can't be arsed reading through the same argument that pops up every 3 months, but I think Indacup was just leaving the thread, NOT the forum.

And you WILL find that the REGULARS on here are the greatest bunch of guys you could come across. I know I will be shot for this and I don't care but every 3 months or so a bunch of newbs join and create threads like the Tiger thread and eventually get pissed off because we don't join the Tiger love, call us every name under the sun, and bugger off back to knobville where they came from. If you can see past them, this place is the best there is and you will enjoy yourself and the knowledge gained from here is awesome.

Stay cool Happy!!!
LH

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I have not found this to be true, not including claire. .....

What the??

Well guys this is the united states it is ok to have a differnt view then yours. ....

Some of the different nationalities here might disagree with that point. The world wide web isn't a country my friend.

Hey Happy,
...., this place is the best there is and you will enjoy yourself and the knowledge gained from here is awesome.

Stay cool Happy!!!
LH

^^^ Yeah, what he said.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States

As I mentioned before, you are being way to frickin sensitive & need to chill out. We can all differ on opinions & sometimes you need to figure out what sarcasm is as well. We don't all have to be lovey dovey & kiss each others asses all the time.

As far as Indacup/Rory goes, he goes thru those periods all the time where he says he's taking his ball & going home. None of us pays any attention to it anymore.

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006

And I stand by that. Why would you want to watch if all you see is Tiger and his temper tantrums? I don't get it?

OP
D

ddbowdoin

Apr 1, 2009
wow... this one got off topic fast!

anyways, help me sell this gear that is just sitting around... Id like to see someone put it to good use

bryguy

May 15, 2008
wow... this one got off topic fast!

anyways, help me sell this gear that is just sitting around... Id like to see someone put it to good use
Get used to it. Sometimes threads take some wierd turns(like this one) and end up in weird places. Good luck selling the clubs. Also, wlecome to the site, there are some really good folks here.

🔥 Latest posts