• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MASSIVE SHOP BLOWOUT

OP
LyleG

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
yep, both diamana's are sold

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
What's the story on the 12 degree Geek head? Do they launch low? I know sometimes the loft on the head varies from head to head... is this one a 12 right on?

I might be interested in that head shafted in the NT. What does the Cherry Bomb play like??

Thanks Lyle

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Shucks, I figured I needed the 6.5s.

Course, I've tried them before and was...meh, on them.

OP
LyleG

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
The 5.5's play almost exactly like the DG S300's play, except feel a million times better.

OP
LyleG

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
What's the story on the 12 degree Geek head? Do they launch low? I know sometimes the loft on the head varies from head to head... is this one a 12 right on?

I might be interested in that head shafted in the NT. What does the Cherry Bomb play like??

Thanks Lyle

The 12* is true to loft, 1/3 of a degree shut, and like most GEEK heads launches pretty true to loft.

The 540 and the NT play a lot the same. Both mid tip shafts that feel very solid for their weight.

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
If I bought the UL540 (cherry bomb), would you be able to throw an extension in there for me, or would I be better off doing that local?

THanks

OP
LyleG

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
I can throw one in for you. No problem at all, you can then cut it to what ever length you want.

Same goes for you Clemson, let me know if you want an extension throw into the VS proto.

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
okay, i just have to clear some stuff up then i'll get back to you...

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
Gotta pass... I was at the driving range yesterday, and am so consistent with my current set up, I'd be stupid to change it.

🔥 Latest posts