• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

MASSIVE SHOP BLOWOUT

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
lyle, whats the torque and kickpoint on the cherry bomb?

would it hold up to a 110 mph swing alright?

Thanks.

clemsonhacker

uncle sam's slave
Aug 15, 2006
day 18.....i came home to see something white leaning agianst the door..Could it be??

It was a broom my wife left out for me to sweep the porch off with...hi-jinks i tell ya

OP
LyleG

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
I will make a call tomorrow morning and see what the F**k is going on. Everyone else has received their stuff but you.

clemsonhacker

uncle sam's slave
Aug 15, 2006
i asked my mail man yesterday if he had dropped of a tube or package lately and he said no except for the one he had right then(shaft puller)

clemsonhacker

uncle sam's slave
Aug 15, 2006
i hope lyle can find out some good news on this today....what where they shipped in so i can go to the post office and see if its laying around there

BuildEmBetterThenISwingEm

just gettin' started
Jul 30, 2007
yeah lyle and just so u know i have not yet recieved the comp nt. not mad or anything just thought id throw it out there so clemsonhacker doesnt feel so bad.... :)

OP
LyleG

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Just got off the phone with Canada post, they are looking into it and said they will call me back tomoorw in the AM. According to thier system the packages left Canada (cleared customs) on August 30. I will let you know as soon as I hear from them. If you have nothing by mid next week I will give you both full refunds. I sincerely apologize for this. Next time I am walking shit over.

🔥 Latest posts