• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Master Grip golf balls

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
United States United States
Has anyone tried the master grip tour c4 golf balls? I'm pretty sure they are just rebadged discontinued tour balls from another company. If I can buy a ball comparable to the prov1 for $20 bucks a dozen I may have found this years gamer! Check it out at mggolf.com!

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I looked and couldn't find whether or not they are conforming. Not that it matters because my irons aren't anymore. At that price it may be something to try, no loss really.

OP
ChrisLyons

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
I looked on the USGA conforming golf ball list and nothing came up. Discussions on other forums from as late as last year suggest that it is. For $20 bucks a dozen I think I'll try some though. I just bought two dozen TM PentaTP3 this weekend. Dick's had them on sale for $25 a dozen and I had a $10 off anything over $50 coupon. Pretty good deal.

dedicatedhacker

Jan 12, 2013
Altus Oklahoma
Country
I looked on the USGA conforming golf ball list and nothing came up. Discussions on other forums from as late as last year suggest that it is. For $20 bucks a dozen I think I'll try some though. I just bought two dozen TM PentaTP3 this weekend. Dick's had them on sale for $25 a dozen and I had a $10 off anything over $50 coupon. Pretty good deal.

Yea that ain't half bad. How are those pentas ? I've going to be getting some more balls soon, not sure what I want to try out

OP
ChrisLyons

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
I don't know how the Penta's are. I hadn't played in five years until this year. I'm just looking for something I like. So far I've tried srixon Q-Star, and Bridgestone e-5. Both decent but I'd like a little more softness and a tad more spin.

🔥 Latest posts