• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

"Masters Edition" Okato - Coming Soon!

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
UPDATED! They are Here!"Masters Edition" Okato -

UPDATE: They arrived this morning...I will take pics and add a link at our website this afternoon...there are only 20 of these...first come, first serve, no backorders....

I will also post a picture of the neon green Okato Limited which will be released in a few weeks!

This week I am expecting the delivery of about 3 dozen Okato shafts in a "Augusta Green" Color scheme with orange/purple artwork.

These are NOT to be confused with the soon to be released "Okato Limited" that will be more neon-ish in color.

If you've ever wanted to try an Okato, but were hesitant to plop down the $125, I will be offering these as at the low, low cost of $50 each.

This is our special I will be doing to thank you for all your help and patience you've provided me over the past couple years...

This will be strictly "first come/first served"... and we will be stocking only Type 2 and 3 flexes...so if your swing speed is somewhere between 90 to 102 mph, these will be appropriate.

The official announcement and pictures should be here around Thursday, the 31st.

Thanks!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Hi Rory

I might be interested. Can you adapt it to fit on a R9? Ship to Texas? Let me know. SS = ~95mph
M

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I've had too many problems unfortunately with shipping internationally (I have a driver and a shaft still wondering around in the States), because for $50 I would be more than happy to try one....

OP
indacup

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Hi Rory

I might be interested. Can you adapt it to fit on a R9? Ship to Texas? Let me know. SS = ~95mph
M

Yeah, we have the adaptors here...so we'd add another $30 to the order....

OP
indacup

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
I've had too many problems unfortunately with shipping internationally (I have a driver and a shaft still wondering around in the States), because for $50 I would be more than happy to try one....

I forgot where you live....please tell me and I can post prices there for a shaft.

Thanks!

🔥 Latest posts