• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Masters getting duller by the year

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Fat boy goes swimmin' in the Corner...

Angel's wheels have fallen off, and he's shankin now?!

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Kenny Perry great? ROFLcopters all round.

13 career wins, 20 million in career earnings, a ryder cup, currently
leading the Masters. Hmmm, who's the bigger schmuck here, you or Kenny? Maybe I should start a poll. :dead:

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
13 career wins, 20 million in career earnings, a ryder cup, currently
leading the Masters. Hmmm, who's the bigger schmuck here, you or Kenny? Maybe I should start a poll. :dead:

48 years and 0 Majors + 1 Ryder Cup = Great? Really? Truly?

I think not and to compare him to me is simply disingenious.

Not to mention puerile

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Man.. how do you like that?!

Playoff...

Perry gave that one away.. Campbell is hot on the back stretch.. Cabrera is struggling too..

Hopefully Perry doesn't lose hope considering he messed up those last 2 holes.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Feel bad for Campbell... In my opinion he played some of the more consistent and solid golf all weekend.

Pretty exciting to watch it all.

Cabrera... what the hell?! This guy pulls some crazy stuff!! Off the trees, lucky bounce, and manages to save par..

constant shank

Golf Lover
Apr 12, 2009
Feel bad for Campbell... In my opinion he played some of the more consistent and solid golf all weekend.

Pretty exciting to watch it all.

Cabrera... what the hell?! This guy pulls some crazy stuff!! Off the trees, lucky bounce, and manages to save par..

Yea but done very well to save par

muzz

Apr 8, 2009
Kenny and Chad choked, meanwhile Cabrera gets a lucky kick off the tree....what a joke, those guys looked like High Handicappers from 17 on

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Today was a great day for golf. Exciting stuff, the playoff holes were more like who wanted to lose it the least though.

WTG Cabrera though, congrats.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Would have loved to see Campbell win. The Adams sponsorship would have been unique. And... his country western singer wife would have been a knockout to see greet him after the win.

And, would have liked to see Kenny win. Great guy!! Would have set the record for the oldest to ever win a major. Gave it a good shot!

WBL and I knew, all along, that a Ping staffer would pull it out! Much better to have a four-letter OEM, like PING, win vs. TMAG!!!!:laugh::laugh:

A really exciting afternoon! My wife hates me watching golf. Usually send me to the basement to watch. Began watching on "her" television and she actually got into it. With the Phil birdie fest and the fun of a playoff... it was good golf and good golf to watch!!

Cabrera, Perry, Campbell, Michelson, Katayama... GREAT for the game!!!!

🔥 Latest posts