• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Maxfli balls

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
So I'm down to my last dozen Nike TA TW's from 2001 :)

I'm looking to load up (10-12 dozen) and I can't find the TW's anywhere but I see I can find most of the Maxflis on ebay cheap.

Has anyone had any experience with:

A3
M3 Tour
Revolution Tour

I like what most guys like, solid core, ureythane cover etc...a ball that flies like an SOB off the tee, but is nice and soft and will check quickly around the greens.

Anyways, if anyone has played any of those Maxfli balls above and has some feedback on them great!

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
Vt, for the TWs, have you checked Target?

There's a Target in Bellingham, WA that we go to when we pop across the line and they always have them for $19.99, which, best I can tell, is pretty cheap. I bought two boxes last time and still have a few 3 packs left.

I think I played some of the Rev EXTs...didn't love, didn't hate, they were just balls.

OP
VtDivot

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I bought 55 AAA+ of the M3 tours and Rev Tours on ebay for 15 bucks. I'll have a peek at them and report back. I played a Laddie today for the first time in about 2 years. Not a bad ball. I thought that the low compression would make it feel too mushy, but not so.

Bravo - FYI the U-Tri Tour is on closeout at TGW.com $24.99

mediaguru

Feb 13, 2005
I've hit a few rev-tours and they seem pretty nice. Good feel. Why not check out the blackmax too?

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Try Target for the Nike TA TW. I just bought 2 dozen there yesterday for $19.99, figured at that price they were worth a try.

OP
VtDivot

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
First off - the black max is too expensive. 20$ is the most i'll spend on a box of balls.

Secondly, we have no Target here in VT that I know of.

Don

Aug 23, 2005
Nike TA

Don't know if you like the Nike TA as well as the TA TW, or if you have a Sam's Club by you, but I just got a dozen TA's for $7.81. A little more spin than the TA, but you might like it. Worth a try at that price.:cool:

🔥 Latest posts