• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Maxfli Noodle Ice

loco

Not good at golf
Sep 12, 2006
I think that he is saying your best bet is to go with Titleist or Callaway.

That's cool, but wouldn't that be best applied in the "best ball" thread? Far be it for me to stay on topic very well, but if it's a specific review about Noodle Ice, I don't see touting Titleist or Callaway balls helpful.

There's my drama input for today. :D

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
That's cool, but wouldn't that be best applied in the "best ball" thread? Far be it for me to stay on topic very well, but if it's a specific review about Noodle Ice, I don't see touting Titleist or Callaway balls helpful.

There's my drama input for today. :D

I see where you are going with this but one thing you'll notice soon enough is that Shot Talkers take almost any opportunity to brag their own gear - generally it is in jest - but nontheless we are a proud bunch! :)

loco

Not good at golf
Sep 12, 2006
I see where you are going with this but one thing you'll notice soon enough is that Shot Talkers take almost any opportunity to brag their own gear - generally it is in jest - but nontheless we are a proud bunch! :)

I took note of that a week ago, but it's my job to maintain balance and love. :D

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
I took note of that a week ago, but it's my job to maintain balance and love. :D

Good - we could use a little balance!

If you don't mind I might seek love elsewhere. :rolleyes:

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
I don't mean "tongue in the ear" love, bro.

I know, I know - and I truly think one of the great things about this forum is the difference of opinions and people who don't mind stirring the pot a little in the name of good discussion.

To quote Rock, "Cheers" :)

loco

Not good at golf
Sep 12, 2006
I played my first round with these with my morph irons and cut them to shreds. I think I am going to throw what I have left at cars. They played well before, but just didn't do well for me today. The ones that are not knicked like mad are dented.

big mike

Aug 20, 2006
I found an orange one in the woods the other day and hit it on my next tee shot. Went down the middle but not very far at all.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Might be good balls, but if I played anything but white balls with the group I play in, I could be heavily ridiculed............(for anyone who has see WBL's "Razor" pics, he's one of them).
:mgw:

🔥 Latest posts