• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Maxfli Revolution

ChadH

Titleist Junkie
Apr 2, 2005
Hey guys,
Does anybody know if Maxfli makes a ball similar to the old revolution. The one's they produced about 2 years ago. They came in the blue box, those balls were my choice at the time and I would like to find something similar. Any idea's?

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
Nope... Maxfli got bought by Taylor Made :(
But there are good balls out there. Maybe get some Callaway HX Red or Blue, albeit a little expensive...

BTW, welcome to the board Chad :)

OP
ChadH

ChadH

Titleist Junkie
Apr 2, 2005
See that sucks. :( I might just stick with my Pro V's. I am waiting on Nike's new ball though, its supposed to be promising.

Thanks Loop. Really nice place!!! :)

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
I have hit a couple of the nike proto types and if they produce that ball it will fast become the favorite of the pros.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
When I had a look at the new Wilson Staff balls, they reminded me of the older Maxfli's. Just by appearance and how they felt off the face of a wedge.

Might be worth taking a look at. I think Wilson Staff has their stuff together for 05.

R35

GoFlyers

Dec 18, 2004
Have you tried the Rev EXT's? Not as soft as the old Rev's but a very good all around ball. The Rev Tours are too soft and cut up way too easy and the Rev distance are basically a RockFlite but the EXT's are quality. Good luck in your search and if you end up 'settling' on the Pro V's... I am sure you wont loose any sleep at night.

Members online

No members online now.