• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
May you all have a safe and happy holiday season. Remember, the best thing around a Christmas tree is a happy family and friends. Enjoy yours!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Wishing the entire ShotTalk group a safe and blessed Christmas Holiday!!!!

Ours was early. Had 2 daugthers, 2 son-in-laws, 5 grandkids, and 3 granddogs leave this afternoon after two days. In our small home, it was reeaaaalllly cozy! Attended a late afternoon church service. Home now, and through tomorrow, with just the wife and I. Sure seems quiet!!! We look after an aged gentleman. Had promised him we'd bring him to our home for Christmas dinner. Wind chills, here, to be single digit tomorrow. May be too cold to get him out.

Wife packed up two boxes of gifts for the son and his family in D.C. They won't make it home this year. He's been on the phone a couple of times, as his kids have unwrapped something that has been a "hit". Wife has a knack for picking up "junk" during the year from clearance shelves. It's surprising how something you spend 50 cents on gets much more attention from a kid than something that costs $50.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Merry Christmas from the future. 11.15am on the 25th of December to be exact!! :)

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
May you all have a safe and happy holiday season. Remember, the best thing around a Christmas tree is a happy family and friends. Enjoy yours!

This is just said so perfectly. I second that! Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone has a happy and safe one. I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.